Welcome to the DMCA & GDPR Policy page for This Place Feels Off. We are committed to respecting copyright and data protection laws. This policy outlines our approach to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle copyright and data protection matters.
1. Copyright Infringement Claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
2. Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content was removed in error, you may file a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located.
Please submit DMCA notices and counter-notices to:
Email: [email protected]
1. Data Protection: We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal information. We collect, use, and store personal information in compliance with the GDPR.
3. Data Access and Erasure: You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
4. Data Security: We implement security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
5. Data Breaches: In the event of a data breach that poses a risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you and relevant authorities as required by law.
Thank you for taking the time to review our DMCA & GDPR Policy. Your privacy and rights are important to us, and we strive to maintain compliance with these regulations.