Welcome to This Place Feels Off (the “Website”). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website.
2. Description of Service
This Place Feels Off provides information about ghost towns located around the world, as well as related content. The content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.
3. User Responsibilities
- You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information and password used to access the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal, harmful, or abusive activities.
- The content on the Website is provided as-is and may not be accurate or up-to-date. We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove content without notice.
For any inquiries, suggestions, or concerns related to the Website, you can contact us at [email protected].
7. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Website, including text, images, logos, and graphics, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on the content without our explicit permission.
8. Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website.
- We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any products, services, or information linked from the Website.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
10. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version will be posted on the Website.
By using This Place Feels Off, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Website.